Create a Master Activity
This is the "classic" way to create a new activity, but you can also create new activities directly from the timetable edit page (once a timetable is generated).
From the Dashboard, click on the "+" in the "Activity" block or, on the left, click on "Activities" and on "New".
When the form is displayed :
- Set a name of your activity
- Select one or more timetable if you already created one, if you didn't, leave this field empty (you'll be able to load the activity from the timetable edition screen)
- Select if there is a link from the timetable, you can choose between, Activity's page, external link or menu item.
- Set a duration (cannot exceed 60 minutes in the free version, unlimited in the Extended)
- Select tooltip and cell display options for the desktop and the mobile options.
- Choose a color for the background of the activity
- Choose an image if you need and enter a description in the description tab.
- Publish it if you want to use it in your Timetable
- You can manage access right for this activty
- Click on "Save & close" or "Save & new".