Generate a Schedule
To create a new Timetable with EasyTimetable for Wordpress :
- Click on "Add new in the Wordpress menu bar or on "New" in EasyTimetable plugin page
- Enter a name, select a time mode, 24h by default or 12h with AM/PM, select a type (fixed or adaptative -> available soon), choose display options
- Select a Start time with the time picker, Select the number of columns (day) and number of cell you need (depends on the max number of activity you need in a day)
- Choose a cell color with the color picker
- Enter columns name (word separated by comma), a description (optional) and save.
- The schedule is generated and displayed, see next step to insert activity in a glimpse