Manage activities from the activity editing area. You can also create activities directly from the timetable editing screen but with less options. You need to go to the activity editing screen to get full options, what you'll learn here.
1. Click on "New" and enter a name, choose timetables in the list (if you created timetables, unless the list is empty, you should then load activities from the timetable you will create, go to "Manage a Fixed Timetable" or to "Manage an Adaptative Timetable #1" to learn how to do (it's very simple)).
2/3. Choose if you want to put a link on the activity's name: Activity -> a link to the activity's full description, External link -> any url, Menu Item -> choose a menu item in the list. With this last option you can redirect your activity to any kind of component in your site (article, K2 or Zoo or Seblod item or anything else).
4. Choose if you want to display the image of the activity in the tooltip (image you will load by clicking on the "Description" tab), set a duration and choose colors you want (Background color, Background color on mouse over, Font color and font color on mouse over)
5. After clicking on the "Description" tab, click on the "Select" button to load an image.
6. Enter a description (with full html)
7. Click on "Save". A new Tab appears : "Info Fields" will give you the possibility to add as many informations as you want to show.